Altitude : 3,020 M
Trek Grade :Beginner.
Nag Tibba lies on the foothills of the Garhwal Himalayas, North-East of Mussoorie. Starting from Pantwari, a quiet hamlet in the vicinity of Dehradun- Mussoorie, the trek begins up a rocky ascent and after a couple of hours on the trail, enters the grove of oaks and rhododendrons. It offers spectacular views of Mussoorie, Vikasnagar, the Banderpoonch range and spurs created by the Yamuna river valley. Along with the PirPunjal and Dhauladhar, the Nag Tibba range forms one of the 3 main ranges of the lower Himalayas .There are plenty of reasons to choose this trek, we hope you find yours!NaagTibba also known as serpent’s peak
- The trek takes you to an altitude in excess of 3,020 meters,
- The Nag Tibba Peak offers splendid views of Peaks with altitude more than 6000M,
- snow capped Himalayan Peaks of the Bandarpoonch range, such as Black Peak, Swargarohini, Bandarpoonch I, II etc.
- It can be done over the weekend
- Best time : All year round .
- Weekend Hike
Snow trek :December, January and February.
- RS 5000 (5%Gst Extra) Per Person(Delhi to Delhi)(include Haridwar visit)
- Rs 3230(5%Gst Extra)Per Person(Dehradun-Dehradun)
Day 1: Dehradun – Pantwari village and trek to Base
- We will meet at Dehradun on 7:30am and then we will drive to Pantwari village via Mussoorie, Kempty Fall.
- Breakfast on the way. Mussoorie is the last stop where an ATM is available.
- Lunch at Pantwari village.
- Start trek by 2:00 pm, reach camp site by 5:00 pm
- Two water points on the way
- Enjoy the sunset.
- We will then have a bonfire* and serve dinner.
- Later you will be camping under the stars in dome tents
Day 2: Base Camp to Nag Tibba top and return to Pantwari Village and drive to Dehradun.
- Wake up to the beautiful views.
- Base to Nag Tibba top
- Start trek at 5:00 am (early breakfast)
- Carry sufficient water as there is no water point on the way
- Stay on top for 40 Minutes
- Lunch at Base Camp by afternoon
- Start your descend
- Reach Pantwari village by 3:30 pm
- Drive to Dehradun reach by 8:30 pm. Take home amazing memories.
- All Permits
- Accommodation in Tents
- Sleeping Bag and Sleeping Mat
- 5 Meals
- 2 Breakfast
- 1 Lunch
- Refreshments During trek
- Experienced local trek guide
- Transportation from Dehradun to Pantwari Village
- Transportation from Pantwari village to Dehradun
- Any other meals/snacks during the journey etc which have not been mentioned above.
- Any alcoholic or non-alcoholic drinks.
- Personal Expenses.
- Meals on transit
- We can also arrange this tour From Delhi to Delhi for group of 4 or more people
- NaagTibba is a 3days 2-nightTrek. we can arrange customize
- Itinerary for those who want to spend more time in the lap of nature